The Ever Bilena Big Beauty Challenge started in 2017, and returned this year because of the first run’s wide success – this time with even greater prizes!
The idea behind the competition is to challenge make up enthusiasts and Ever Bilena users to create make-up tutorials following the brand’s themes for the week. The contest ran for ten weeks, each weekly winner taking home P15,000 in cash and automatically qualifying as a finalist for the grand face-off.
Criteria for judging:
- 20% – Quantity of Ever Bilena/EB Advance/Careline Cosmetics items used in the video
- 40% – Creativity
- 20% – Make up execution and skills
- 20% – Most number of views and shares
EB Big Beauty Challenge 2 Weekly winners as follows:
- Week 1 Creative Brow Look – Diane Angela Llanto
- Week 2 Glittery Look – Katherine Catiis
- Week 3 Geisha Make-up Look – Hajie Alejandro
- Week 4 Loisa Get the Look – Aila Gregorio
- Week 5 Extreme Winged Liner – Lenie Aycardo
- Week 6 Gothic Look – Hyeong Kon
- Week 7 Artistic Look – Alex Adore
- Week 8 Coachella Makeup Look – MJ Nicasio
- Week 9 Disney Princess Look – Trisha Denise Montero
- Week 10 Disney Villain Look – Zjhay Taupan
The grand finals theme was Extraterrestrial.
The culminating event happened yesterday, April 6, 2018 at Flossom Kitchen Cafe in Greenhills, attended by the finalists, bloggers, and media alike. One finalist, Alex Adore, even flew in from Zamboanga for the final face off.
Before announcing the big winners, there was a surprise Facebook live challenge asking the finalists to completely erase the make up they wore into the event and redo a creative look in twenty minutes using only Ever Bilena and Careline products that they had on hand. Winners of this challenge were Hajie (Best Makeup Look Winner) and Trisha (Facebook Live Winner).
2018 People’s Choice – Katherine Catiis, taking home P20,000 worth or prizes (P15,000 cash and P5,000 EB products).
Katherine with 2017 Grand Winner, Min Ortiz2018 Second Runner Up is Zjhay Taupan who won P30,000 worth of prizes (P20,000 cash and P10,000 EB products)2018 First Runner Up is Hajie Alejandro, with P50,000 worth or prizes (P35,000 cash and P15,000 EB products)Finally, the 2018 EB Big Beauty Challenge Grand Winner is none other than Trisha Denise Montero. Trisha dedicated her win to her daughter, who she says is the inspiration for all her efforts throughout the competition.Trisha receives P100,000 worth of prizes (P70,000 cash prize and P30,000 EB products). As part of her winning agreement, she will also be awarded a three month contract to do exclusive projects with Ever Bilena Cosmetics.More photos below.